Google Earth offers you the chance to see the whole world with a few taps on your mobile phone. I will go so far as to say that this application is an absolute must-have for every person in the world. It gives you a fantastic view of Sattelite maps, mountains, and even your house.
Google Earth gives us precise information about dining places, restaurants, motels, hotels, tourist attractions, and many more facilities. Did you know that you can even watch our planet Earth in 3D vision? Amazing, right? What's more amazing is that you can look at Moon and Mars exactly the same way.
To participate in these amazing events, the only thing you need to do is download the Google Earth application on your phone. Android devices come with a pre-installed Google Earth version. However, you might need to download it separately if you are using an Apple device.
- Truth be told, Google Earth was not so easy to navigate just a few years ago, but they fixed everything and made the overall interface as user-friendly as it gets. You are able to navigate through many categories and maps instantly.
- Amazing 3D images. This was also Google's weak point, but as you can see now, everything is fixed. Each 3D image comes in astonishing quality.
- Clear Maps. Did you have trouble seeing your own house from above? Well, not anymore. You can find just about anything if you know what to look for.
- Some things can still be improved.
- The PC version of the app is quite powerful and simple, which cannot be said about mobile versions. Sometimes the maps get blurry and take a lot of time to load. One more minus is that Google Earth needs a pretty powerful CPU to function at its maximum capacity.
- If it takes a long time to load, the picture/map/city quality is not as good. However, most of the places can be viewed from above with no issues. The only problem is close-up views, which take too long to load on mobile phones, but function pretty evenly on Desktop Computers.
- Google Earth has direct access to Youtube, which is not so good considering the awful content that pops up from time to time. This is a warning for parents who have kids. We all know that today's children use smartphones from an early age and it is pretty hard to control what they do or browse while on the phone.
To put it simply, Google Earth is an amazing app and does not have a competitor. Some people use different map software, but, believe me when I say that I've tried everything and nothing comes close to Google Earth's quality.
If you wish to have a precise, high-quality view of the world, Google Earth is the way to go. It does not maintain a 4.3 rating with millions of votes on Google Play Store for nothing.