Update - Aug 10, 2020
Whetherspoon Order and Pay Review application is going to reduce prices on coffee, food, and drinks from 20% to 5%. This rule passed on the 15th of July. Bars and pubs are going to reopen from the 4th of July, as announced on the 23th of June.
Update - Jun 28, 2020
Prime Minister Boris Johnson made an announcement that bars and pubs will be reopening from the 4th of July. Needless to say, they will integrate distancing rules in their business. This process will be made easier by the ability to book and order drinks/meals online.
Whetherspoon Order and Pay has a built-in platform that allows you to order anything on the menu straight from the app. Needless to say, it will be delivered to your table shortly. The payment process is easier as well. You can pay with Apply or Android Pay, as well as Paypal and card.
Whetherspoon Order and Pay application was initially made for iOS, but lately they launched an Android version. There are 903 Whetherspoon pubs in the United Kingdom. You can use this app to order and pay in every one of them. This application is pretty handy for people who dine/drink alone and have no will to lose their seats.
- You don't have to go to a pub personal in order to reorder your drink.
- There is no need for you to pay with cash. This app supports Apple and Google pay, as well as card and Paypal.
- The Wetherspoon app has a built-in system that helps you find the nearest pub available.
- The discounts and offers are automatically added to your orders.
- If you are with a few friends, you do not have to remember all of their drinks separately.
- If you love drinking alone, you need not worry about losing your seat or table.
- If you are not a mobile person, this application is made just for you.
The Whetherspoon pub chain is not only known around the United Kingdom, but they have a tendency to turn normal buildings into cozy inns for people who love to drink and dine. This made the process of normal drinking much different and easier. No more going back and forth to the bar, you can just sit back, relax, and enjoy your drinks.
One bad thing about the Whetherspoon is that the minimum required age for using the app is 17 years. This contains the risk of alcohol exposure to underaged kids. Another worrying factor for parents may be that the Whetherspoon app has an unrestricted web browsing system. Your child can use it to browse anything on the internet.
Parents all over the United Kingdom need to keep an eye of their children's phones. If you are a parent, please check regularly to see if this app has been downloaded on your child's phone.